Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Macie Eleanor

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 month old

Macie turned 5 months old last week. She is still the most loveable baby. She tried oatmeal cereal last week for the first time and then just tried carrots on monday. She loves them all so far. I think she likes the carrots better then the cereal. I am giving her carrots at lunch and dinner time is for cereal. I am giving her a different meal schedule then I did the other girls. I want to see if this will help her continue to sleep well. Here is some stats on my baby girl

She was 16 lbs 12 oz's last thursday.

She just had brochollitis and had to have an inhaler for 5 days. Thank goodness she is doing well!

Size two diapers for baby

She can roll both ways..but has only rolled from back to front 1 time.

She loves her kick toy. The same one both Haley and Leah played with.

She is growing so quickly out of her 3-6 months clothes. I have put a lot of 6-9 months clothes already on her.

She barely takes the pacifier. It's so odd b/c both Haley and Leah loved theirs and had to have their's to sleep. I don't ever put Macie to bed with one.

She loves her rattles and anything she can hold onto with her little hands.

Loves to put all things in her mouth. If it's in her hands it goes to the mouth.

Smiles and smiles all the time. Laughs at me to all the time and her sisters.

Loves being outside and watching the trees and leaves.

She still sleeps with us in our room but will soon be changing to her room once we get it ready. ( I think I have been stalling long enough.)

That's our baby!!!

No comments: